- 3rd AISWhat Is the Established Contribution of Minimally Invasive Surgery in the Treatment of Rectal Cancer
- 3rd AISSpecial Lecture: Bottom Up – What Really Matters
- 3rd AISRound table: Clinical Cases. Diagnostic and staging of rectal cancer
- 3rd AISLocal Treatment in Rectal Cancer: When and How?
- 3rd AISRole of extra-levator abdominoperineal excision (ELAPE) compared to conventional abdominoperineal excision.
- 3rd AISThe role of the pathologist in rectal cancer diagnosis
- 3rd AISOutcomes of Robotic TME
- 3rd AISIntroduction of the Meeting