- 3rd AISWhat Is the Established Contribution of Minimally Invasive Surgery in the Treatment of Rectal Cancer
- 3rd AISIntersphincteric Resection for Very Low Rectal Cancer: Who Are the Good Candidates
- 3rd AISRectal cancer and fractionation sensitivity in the neoadjuvant radiation therapy setting
- 3rd AISWhat is the best diagnostic test for early rectal cancer?
- 3rd AISResults Open vs Lap TME in Europe
- 3rd AISGene expression profiles as prognostic and predictors of response: Are they helpful?
- 3rd AISChemotherapy and biological therapy in rectal cancer
- 3rd AISIs CT/RT still standard treatment for all clinically staged II and III rectal cancer?