Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights, AIS CHANNEL, S.L., the data controller, provides the following Data Protection information:
- Trade name: AIS CHANNEL, S.L
- Tax Identification Number B66545260
- Address: C / Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona. Spain
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose of the data processing and storage: We process the data and information provided by the data subjects for the following purposes:
- Managing users’ registration and providing access to the contents offered through the website. The data will be retained only for as long as necessary for the purpose sought, unless there is a legal obligation or the user exercises their right of opposition or removal.
- Managing use of the functionalities made available through the Website, including answers to requests and/or queries made through the contact section. The data will be retained until the request has been dealt with.
- Running surveys and sending commercial messages (via mail, email, SMS, MMS, telephone, Internet), provided that the User has given their consent by checking the relevant box. The data will be retained until the user exercises their right to opposition or removal.
Legitimate interest: The processing is legitimized by the data subject’s express consent, pursuant to Art. 6.1.a) GDPR.
Data transfer: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless required by law or with the data subject’s explicit consent.
International data transfer: No data are transferred internationally to third-party countries outside the European Union, with the exception of the website hosting, which is located in the United States. The provider has implemented standard contractual clauses.
Data subject’s rights: The data subject is entitled to withdraw their consent at any time. We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, and removal (Right to be forgotten), data limitation, data portability, and opposition, by writing to C / Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona. Spain, or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject is also informed that they may revoke their consent to the delivery of commercial messages by sending an email to email@example.com.
The data subject may also file a claim with the data protection authority with jurisdiction, which is currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD), through its website: www.sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web, or by writing to C/ Jorge Juan nº6 – 28001 MADRID.
Must I provide all the information required in the contact section?
In Website forms, Users need only complete the fields marked as “required”. Failing to provide the personal data required or providing partial data only may prevent AIS CHANNEL, S.L. from registering the user, and consequently AIS CHANNEL, S.L. will not be held liable for the failure to provide or for partially providing the services required.
The personal data provided by the User to AIS CHANNEL, S.L. must be up to date in order for registration information to be up to date and error-free. The User will be responsible for the truth of the data provided.
What security measures has the company implemented?
AIS CHANNEL, S.L. informs that personal data processing is conducted at all times in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection and information society services.
AIS CHANNEL, S.L. has implemented the technical and organizational security measures required to ensure the security of the User’s personal data, preventing their unauthorized alteration, loss, processing, and/or access in accordance with the state of the art, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they derive from human action or from the physical or natural environment, under the legislation in force