AAMRCG FEATURED CONTENT
Non-profit civil association founded in 1987 by and for residents: the only official association of Argentina residents.
- To ensure the continuity of the scientific activity of the residents in the various surgical specialties.
- To improve the level of education and training of residents in surgical specialties.
- To promote closer ties of friendship and cooperation among residents at the provincial, national and international levels.
- To promote the establishment of regional and international associations of surgical residents.
- To promote and support any entity that ensures compliance with ethical standards of professional practice.
- To create and accept awards and scholarships aimed at promoting work and research of surgical interest and the training of surgical residents.
- To promote the publication of a periodical journal and publish it following the publications committee criteria.
- To seek continuity over time.
Dr. Vanzini Damián
Dr. Mon Fara Patricio
Dr. Cenci Rafael
Associate Vice President
Dr. Cassani Federico
Dr. López Agustina