AIS makes use of all technologies available (website with HD and 3D videos, live streaming, etc.) to share the latest advances in surgical techniques.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
AIS Channel itself, or as an assignee, is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights on its web pages and apps, including (such as brand, images, sound, audio, video, texts, logos, color combinations, structure and design, computer programs or software necessary for use or access, etc.). Pursuant to national, European and international intellectual property regulation, it is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute or communicate publicly, all or any of the content of this website, in particular content created by AIS Channel, to commercial ends, on any device or by any technical means, without the authorisation of AIS Channel. The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights held by AIS Channel o third-parties. The User must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any protective device or security system put in place on the AIS Channel platforms.
CONTENTS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY
By providing content on AIS Channel’s platforms, the user declares that he or she is the legitimate owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights or is authorized to distribute the content and communicate it to the public, and authorizes and therefore expressly assigns to AIS Channel the content provided so that it may be copied, distributed, and publically communicated through any electronic means, primarily Internet, throughout the world, and for an indefinite period of time. Users who decide to share and provide content and/or information through AIS Channel, such as apps, opinions and any other content, expressly consent for this content to be published in AIS Channel. AIS Channel does not allow the distribution, management, or communication of content that degrades the quality of the service. AIS Channel forbids the inclusion of the following content, among others: That presumed to be illegal under national, European community, or international law or that performs activities that are presumed to be illegal or that contravene the principles of good faith or that does not meet the parameters for quality established by AIS Channel. Likewise, AIS Channel reserves the power to remove from its platforms that content which it considered inappropriate to the characteristics and purpose of AIS Channel. AIS Channel cannot control each and every piece of content published, such that it cannot assume responsibility for the content. In any regard, content uploaded and published is reviewed periodically to ensure AIS Channel’s principles of quality, as well as the rules herein indicated. Any user who uploads content that contravenes the laws in force shall assume sole responsibility for the damages and consequences that arise therefrom, releasing AIS Channel from any liability.
END-USER LICENSE AIS CHANNEL™
AIS Channel, grants its users a free non-exclusive and non-transferable license (hereinafter, the License) to use the web named AIS Channel.
- 1. Purpose and technical requirements Running AIS Channel accepted the Legal terms and Conditions AIS Channel and runs on its own responsibility. AIS Channel reserves the right to update and modify the software license and any reference documents attached if necessary.
- 2. Copyright AIS Channel is the sole owner of the AIS Channel trade name, copyright and distribution rights. This agreement is a licence to use AIS Channel and does not imply a transfer of ownership of the rights thereto. You may not change, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile AIS Channel, including the use of any current and future technology. A breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Licence shall be construed as a breach of this Agreement.
- 3. Warranties and liabilities You shall use AIS Channel according to the terms and conditions herein. AIS Channel shall not be liable for any damages arising from your use of AIS Channel in a manner contrary to this Software Licence. Except for the statutory liabilities set forth in consumer legislation, you exonerate AIS Channel from any liability arising from an improper execution of AIS Channel or the malfunction of AIS Channel arising from the manner in which you ran the software. The said exoneration from liability shall extend to AIS Channel’s employees and management. AIS Channel states that this license to use AIS Channel does not infringe any previous agreement or current legislation. AIS Channel does not guarantee the availability, continuity and failure-proof functioning of AIS Channel. Therefore, insofar as the law allows, this warranty does not include any damages arising from the lack of availability or discontinued functioning of AIS Channel and any services enabled with it. AIS Channel does not assume liability in the event of an unforeseeable circumstance or force majeure. Likewise, AIS Channel shall not be liable for any causes beyond reasonable control, such as viruses and interference by third parties. You shall not hold AIS Channel liable for the intellectual property rights, distribution rights, integrity, quality and execution of the computer software uses to access to AIS Channel.
- 4. Term The term of this Agreement commences surfing through the Web and/or accessing the content. AIS Channel shall have the right to restrict suspend or terminate this Agreement at its own discretion, either in full or in part, at any moment and for any reason, with no prior warning or liability. This Agreement and, therefore, the License, shall terminate the moment you incur in a breach of the terms and conditions herein. You must delete any copies of AIS Channel in your possession at the time when this Agreement ends. Unless express permission is given, AIS Channel does not grant any type of license or permission of use in relation to its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right associated with its app and website.
Copyright AIS Channel © 2014 – All rights reserved
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES
AIS Channel is in no way responsible for any damages caused, by way of example and without limitation: by errors or missing information in the content published by third parties; by temporary unavailability of the website; by any situation considered fortuitous or by unforeseen circumstances, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE LEGAL TERMS AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
AIS Channel reserves the right to make any modifications it deems necessary, at any time and without prior warning, to any of the websites of which it is owner. Modifications include changing, deleting or adding to the content published or the services offered.
AIS Channel will pursue any breach of the current Terms and any inappropriate use of its website and app, exercising all the civil and criminal procedures that it is entitled to by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website, with the exception of links to third party sites, is controlled by AIS Channel. Through the access, publication and/or use of the website, you are accepting that all disputes, complaints or other related issues will be governed by Spanish law and any controversy will be subject to the appropriate Courts of Law of Barcelona, unless otherwise stipulated by consumer or User protection regulations
Taxes are not included in the pricing.
Digital Platforms ownership
AIS Channel SL, CIF B66545260 Calle C/ Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona. Spain.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AND EXPRESS CONSENT
User data registered on AIS Channel is gathered with the following objectives: To manage the Platform and to provide access to the content offered through AIS Channel and AIS Channel or third parties related to the health sector (pharmaceutical, medical, electronics and insurance) can undertake surveys of opinion and to send commercial communications (by mail, email, SMS, MMS, phone, Internet). Processing for advertising may involve the communication of data to third parties for specified sectors, as well as service providers, in order that being processed for such purposes and to carry out cross-checks to avoid duplicate deliveries. Check the appropriate boxes in the registration process if you do not want your personal data will be treated for commercial and promotional purposes. The User authorizes the processing of personal data for the mentioned purposes and their inclusion into a file owned and managed by Fundació Clínic per a la Recerca Biomèdica.
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY USERS AND DATA VERACITY
The requested data are mandatory to access to AIS Channel’s content. The User certifies that all the personal information provided is exact and up-to-date and thus reflects their current situation. It is the sole responsibility of the User to keep their information up-to-date at all times. The User is also responsible for any inaccuracies or prevarication in the information provided, and for any damages this may cause AIS Channel or third parties in the use of the services offered by and through AIS Channel.
AIS Channel assures its Users that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures established by law to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised access or use, taking into consideration the nature of the technology, the nature of the information stored and the risks to which it is exposed, pursuant to current regulation.
ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, REVOCATION AND OBJECTION RIGHTS
- Cookie de sesión:‘wfvt’ Contains information about the geographical location overall (used to remember time zone, for example). It is known as session cookies and are deleted when the user leaves the website.
- Cookies empezados por ‘wordpress_’ Cookies used for the login is automatic after user registration. Expire when the session ends.
- _icl_current_language Used by WPML WordPress plugin to save the current language of the site.
Third parties cookies:
|Company||Domain||Name of the Cookie||Objective|
|http://adwords.google.com/||Adwords||Anonymous (ads viewed, browser information, date / time, demographics, type of hardware / software interaction data, Page, Server Domains. IP, search history, PII address (phone number)|